Adobe Reader is the most popular program in the world for viewing, creating, managing and manipulating PDF (Portable Document Format) files. It is the standard that all other PDF readers are judged against. Publically released in 1993, Adobe Reader was originally priced at $50 per user before Adobe separated its product range to offer Adobe Reader freeware and their professional Adobe Acrobat versions. PDF became the file format of choice for businesses thanks to its cross platform flexibility and security capabilities.
Chief Features of Adobe Reader:
- Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations
- Fill, sign, save and send your forms – and save the planet while you’re at it!
- Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
- Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new “touch-mode” for optimal tablet interaction
- Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
Video Tutorial To Use Adobe Reader Pro: